This book on Science and Technology is meant for students preparing for the Preliminary and Main papers of the Civil Service Examinations. It covers all aspects of Science and Technology from basic to advanced level making it easier for students from non-science background to comprehend and retain. Keeping in line with the trend of the examination, there is great focus on Science and Technology and the recent developments and the related government schemes. Also there is emphasis on all international issues with respect to various sectors like Energy, Space, Defence, IPR, Particle Physics, Material Technology, Biotechnology and so on. This book thus delves into this important aspect of the examination in detail, providing aspirants with a ready made amalgamation of basic concepts intertwined with current developments in the various fields to equip them for the examination.
1. Meant for Preliminary and Main Examinations
2. Covers basic to advanced level within each topic – helpful for non-science background students
3. Explicit content on recent developments/current affairs/government schemes related to Science and Technology
4. Emphasis on international issues with respect to various sectors like Energy, Space, Defence, IPR, Particle Physics, Material Technology, Biotechnology and so on.
5. Questions of 2018 Preliminary paper with answers given in the book.
6. Link on the cover of the book for current updates on the subject.
7. Specific Inclusions this Year:
8. All major economic reforms undertaken over the past year have been discussed and explained in detail including GST, Twin balance Sheet, Indian Bankruptcy Code etc.
9. Updated information form Economic Survey 2017-18 and Union Budget 2018-19
10. Made more precise and examination specific by weeding out the redundant information.
|Authored By||Ravi. P. Agrahari|
- Generic Name